Saturday, May 22, 2010

PERSISTANCE PAYS OFF......SO THEY SAY

I now have my blog set  up on 2 different sites to see if I can determine whether I have a preference. So far I am experiencing mostly frustration about blogging. I hope to actually get the hang of it soon so I will keep trying.

The recovery from surgery is continuing to go well but due to recovering there hasn't been much of interest happening lately. So no adventures to report today. With any luck, after Mike has finished with his errands we will have a small adventure cleaning out part of the garage.

The weather yesterday felt more like the middle of winter rather than the end of May. This has been a crazy spring. It will be interesting to see what the summer is like after all of this cold stormy weather. I have managed to get a few flowers planted in the pots on the front porch but will need to visit a nursery again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment